We are now scheduling appointments for hearing care services
Due to the need to prevent COVID-19, we will be introducing new measures
- All persons who enter our clinic for services must wear a mask.
- Only one patient and one companion will be allowed into the clinic at a time. Companions must also wear a mask.
- The audiologist will wear a mask, face shield, gloves and a gown, when necessary, when providing service.
- The receptionist will be behind a Plexiglas barrier. Please do not go around the barrier or behind the desk.
- Before being scheduled for an appointment, you will be asked screening questions designed by The Ministry of Health to prevent persons who may have COVID-19 from being scheduled.
- If you are ill or experiencing symptoms, please do not enter the clinic.
- More time will be scheduled for appointments to allow cleaning and disinfection between appointments. If you are early, please wait until a few minutes before the appointment time before entering. The clinic door will be locked between appointments.
- If you do not have an appointment but need hearing aids assessed, batteries or accessories, please call ahead. Batteries and accessories can be provided at curbside.
- Payment by credit card is now preferred. We will accept debit and cash payments. Please use hand sanitizer before handling debit/credit machine.